We’re back with another episode of Socially Speaking and this time we’ve got video! Doug, Robin, and I talked about what we’ve learned about working from home, including:
- what goes into setting up a productive workspace
- tools and gear you might need
- ensuring your connectivity is powerful enough
- how to stay connected to co-workers
- and other things we’ve learned over the past two weeks!
Speaking of tools, did you notice the difference that Doug’s webcam made? It was hard to miss — super clear! I’m getting one to up my game immediately!
If you have topics you’d like us to explore leave them in the comments. Or let us know using the hashtag #sociallyspeaking on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn!