We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results:
Stories we wrote:
- Tech Talk: Bose SIE2i earphones a perfect fit for runners – According to Bose, the SIE2i earphones have “acoustic ports positioned to resist sweat and water and are covered with a hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out while letting sound pass through.” Bose SIE2i earphones are perfect for runners to wear while running in the rain. They’re “Engineered for exercise”. Bose newest earphones, the SIE2i Sport Headphones, offer the same fit options as the original IE2’s, but with several additions.
- Top 5 reasons Google hates your website (and why you should care) – Your company has a website. Great. But no one’s visiting it. Not so great. And it gets worse: this lack of traffic is likely a result of your site’s poor performance in Google. So how did your site incur the wrath of Google? Here are the top five likely causes.
- Tech Talk: Apple 13” MacBook Pro with retina display – The 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display is not simply a smaller version of the 15” model. It is a different version, with technical specs that are a bit scaled down than those of the 15” MacBook Pro with Retina display. This doesn’t mean it’s any less of a great computer than the larger 15″ version – it’s smaller, lighter, almost as good – and considerably cheaper.
Stories we read:
- How to totally suck at Marketing [Slideshow] – Marketing tactics that were considered best practices 15 years ago are actually indications of crappy marketing today. So if you’re curious about what you should be doing to totally suck at marketing, the following slideshow will show you the way.
- 10 Secrets of professional writers every blogger should know – We all know good writing when we see it and we cringe when we see terrible writing. The worst thing is that the harder people try to write well, the worse their writing usually becomes. Here are 10 secrets of professional writers guaranteed to improve your writing.
- 4 Things you’re doing wrong on social media and how to fix them – Dave Kerpen believes in the power of digital. “Social media is a game changer in its ability to make companies more likeable to their consumers. They can use social media to reveal themselves as more transparent, prove they are more responsive, and demonstrate how engaged they truly are with their customers.” But most companies just aren’t harnessing that immense potential. Here are four things your business may be doing wrong on social media – and how to change that now.
That’s it for this week – tune in next week for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display, Apple, bloggers, Bose, Bose earphones, Bose SIE2i, business, consumer, Dave Kerpen, digital, Google, MacBook Pro, Marketing, marketing tactics, professional writers, SIE2i earphones, Social Business Recap, Social Media, social media business, website