We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results:
Stories we wrote:
- When it comes to digital marketing, content’s the whole kit and kaboodle – In today’s digital media world, content is king. This is common knowledge now but some companies are still reluctant to embrace it. Creating compelling and relevant content can be time consuming and often requires hiring new talent, so the payoff for such an investment better be huge. The stats prove that it is.
- Tech Talk: Add colour to your listening this year with the iPod touch and nano – The newest iPod touch, and iPod nano are a far cry from the original iPod introduced in 2001, and, while they may not have the impact that the original did, they are still relevant in today’s world. The iPod has changed the way a generation listens to music, and the enhancements and improvements just keep on coming.
- Tech Talk: Apple 13” MacBook Pro with retina display – The 13” MacBook Pro with Retina display is not simply a smaller version of the 15” model. It is a different version, with technical specs that are a bit scaled down than those of the 15” MacBook Pro with Retina display. This doesn’t mean it’s any less of a great computer than the larger 15″ version – it’s smaller, lighter, almost as good – and considerably cheaper.
Stories we read:
- 13 Bold marketing moves to try in 2013 – If you’re in search of fresh marketing guidance for 2013, then perhaps you should consider a new source. Someone who can help you rectify the dichotomy of abundant data and scant insights and the paradox of ever-expanding media options with the purely finite nature of time. To get a jump on fresh and effective avenues for marketing in the new year, start here.
- 8 words that may not mean what you think they mean – Here are eight words (beyond “inconceivable”) that may not mean what you think they mean.
- Your social media marketing checklist for 2013 – As we enter a hopeful new year, we thought it would be helpful to deliver some key items for your corporate social media strategy checklist for 2013. And, as we also enter a new year of Google changes to the ever-important search algorithm, we include a review of SEO from a social standpoint.
That’s it for this week – tune in next week for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: Apple iPod nano, Apple iPod touch, content, corporate, corporate social media strategy, digital, digital marketing, digital media, digital media world, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina display, Marketing, marketing guidance, search algorithm, SEO, Social Business Recap, Social Media, social media business, social media marketing, social media strategy