We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results:
Stories we wrote:
- Tech Talk: Add colour to your listening this year with the iPod touch and nano - The newest iPod touch, and iPod nano are a far cry from the original iPod introduced in 2001, and, while they may not have the impact that the original did, they are still relevant in today’s world. The iPod has changed the way a generation listens to music, and the enhancements and improvements just keep on coming.
- When it comes to digital marketing, content’s the whole kit and kaboodle - In today’s digital media world, content is king. This is common knowledge now but some companies are still reluctant to embrace it. Creating compelling and relevant content can be time consuming and often requires hiring new talent, so the payoff for such an investment better be huge. The stats prove that it is.
- Top 5 reasons Google hates your website (and why you should care) - Your company has a website. Great. But no one’s visiting it. Not so great. And it gets worse: this lack of traffic is likely a result of your site’s poor performance in Google. So how did your site incur the wrath of Google? Here are the top five likely causes.
Stories we read:
- Your social media marketing checklist for 2013 - As we enter a hopeful new year, we thought it would be helpful to deliver some key items for your corporate social media strategy checklist for 2013. As we also enter a new year of Google changes to the ever-important search algorithm, we include a review of SEO from a social standpoint.
- 5 Insider tips for a better social media strategy - At the Mashable Media Summit in New York, founders of two social analytics start-ups – Parse.ly’s Sachin Kamdar and SocialFlow’s Frank Speiser – spoke on a number of emerging trends they’ve seen from the heaps of social data they monitor. Two founders of social data start-ups explain what they’ve learned so far.
- 5 Ways social media will change the way you work in 2013 - So what does 2013 hold for social media in the workplace? It looks like many of the big (and sometimes overhyped) promises that have surrounded social media – better insight into customer behavior, improved office productivity with internal networks and, of course, signficant, measurable ROI – will finally begin to bear fruit. Here’s a look at five ways social media will impact the way we work and the bottom line in 2013.
That’s it for this week – tune in next week for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: content, digital, digital marketing, digital media, Google, iPod, iPod nano, IPod Touch, Marketing, Parse.ly, ROI, SEO, Social Business Recap, Social Media, social media and workplace, social media business, social media marketing, social media strategy, SocialFlow, websites, workplace