We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results:
Stories we wrote:
- Tech Talk: Bose Wave System III new in Canada – If you’re one of the millions of users in North America who have a Windows phone or an Android phone, good news. The folks at Bose have added Bluetooth technology to an updated version of their venerable Wave music system with the recent release of the Wave music system III in Canada.
- HR pros: skip SEO and you’ll lose the talent search - Digital media has changed how people search for jobs. In today’s competitive job market, people are going online to find the jobs they want. They’re looking for job listings on their computers, tablets and smartphones – and their first stop is a search engine. If you’re looking to fill your job vacancies with industry leaders, make sure your job postings are SEO optimized, or you risk losing top talent to your competitors.
- Making the case for digital marketing: 10 compelling stats - Marketing. All companies do it. But with digital media changing the way people share and consume information, old marketing techniques are becoming increasingly ineffective. Traditions are hard to break, and resistance to change is a natural reaction, but if your company is still hesitant to embrace digital marketing, these 10 compelling stats just might change your mind.
Stories we read:
- 10 Things you should never say to a social media manager – Reconnecting with friends and family you might not see that often can occasionally end up in some awkward moments. One of those moments comes when you try to explain your job as a social media or community manager. It’s inevitable: someone at a holiday party this year isn’t going to understand your job. Head off irritating questions by referring them to this list.
- 5 Ways social media will change the way you work in 2013 - So what does 2013 hold for social media in the workplace? It looks like many of the big (and sometimes overhyped) promises that have surrounded social media – better insight into customer behavior, improved office productivity with internal networks and, of course, signficant, measurable ROI – will finally begin to bear fruit. Here’s a look at five ways social media will impact the way we work and the bottom line in 2013.
- How a top social media marketer gets a results - How do you make a 130 year-old brand relevant for the digital age? That’s the challenge facing Nick Harris, Director of Digital Marketing & Strategic Alliances for Benjamin Moore, the venerable paint company. Will emerging channels confuse or dilute the brand? How do you position yourself? And will it actually drive sales? The importance of diving into social media was clear: “The conversation was already happening in those channels, and you just have to be authentic and real.”
That’s it for this week – tune in next week for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: Bose Wave System, digital, digital marketing, digital media, hr, job listings, Marketing, marketing techniques, SEO, SEO for HR, socia media business, Social Business Recap, Social Media, social media and workplace, social media manager, social media marketer, talent search, traditional marketing techniques