We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results.
Stories we wrote:
- Granny’s got a new iPad – and she knows how to use it! - Revera is one of Canada’s leading providers of seniors’ accommodations, care and services. In partnership with Leger Marketing, Revera surveyed online Canadians aged 55-64, 65-74 and seniors 75+ to find out their attitudes and behaviours around technology use. Some interesting findings came out of that report.
- Screencast Saturdays: Twitalyzer measures your twitter impact - communicatto team member Mary shows you the basics of Twitalyzer, a tool used to track your communications and engagement impact on Twitter.
- Spark up social media performance by being contrarian - Challenging the corporate status quo regarding communications techniques can save your social media program from being dull and lifeless. Dare to be a contrarian!
Stories we read:
- The 7 Cs of building a social media strategy - After using social media for a while, a lot of people and companies decide that they need a strategy. Of course, that approach is like putting the cart before the horse. To ensure success, think about your social media strategy in the context of the seven Cs.
- Microsoft has a brand new logo, its first since 1987 - Microsoft might be overhauling its Windows and Windows Phone operating systems this year but that’s not all, because for the first time in 25 years, it has launched a brand new corporate logo, which looks to display a much more modern image for the company moving forward.
- 10 mistakes and the lessons learned from the PR world - When you’re young and inexperienced, being thrown into the PR world can be quite the adjustment. The following is a culmination of 10 mistakes and lessons learned from being in the PR world. They don’t teach this stuff in school, its learned through experience, trial and error, and now (hopefully) through learning from others peoples’ mistakes.
That’s it for this week – tune in next Wednesday for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: 7 Cs, communication, contrarian, corporate logo, engagement impact, Leger Marketing, Microsoft, PR, Revera, Screencast Saturdays, Social Business Recap, Social Media, social media business, social media performance, social media strategy, Technology, twitalyzer, Twitter