We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results.
Stories we wrote:
- Teck talk: Apple Macbook with retina display is quite a sight - The display is beautiful! I’ve always thought that Apple’s MacBook Pros had a great looking display, but this is off the hook beautiful. The new MacBook Pros with Retina displays come in two basic flavours at present, although I’d expect that to change in the near future.
- Social media like reality TV when done right - This has direct application to the corporate world. If your employees aren’t on camera often, you’re missing an excellent opportunity to show the world the guts and the glory of your organization.
- ‘SaaSy’ users make life tough for software developers - Nowadays, software as a service (SaaS) is all the rage. No more swapping or burning disks, you simply log in to web-based software and presto! instant functionality in a web browser. It’s a software nerd’s dream, giving me big business abilities for my small business.
Stories we read:
- What type of social media personality are you? [Infographic] - The infographic, based on data by CPP, publishers of the Myers-Briggs personality assessment, details the qualifiers for each of the test’s characteristics, but furthermore, predicts the psychological types most likely to participate on specific social networks.
- 5 Insights into global social media in 2012 [Infographic] - Social media is emerging from its adolescent phase and is rapidly maturing. Social media has grown up and is now accepted as mainstream by companies including the Fortune Global 100. These companies include Ford, Walmart and BP.
- SEO isn’t what you think it is – Updates to Google’s algorithms mean that social engagement, rather than search engine trickery, yields top results. Marketers are buzzing from the aftershocks of Google’s recent most updates, code-named Panda and Penguin.
That’s it for this week – tune in next Wednesday for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: Apple Macbook, business, corporate, CPP, developers, google's algorithms, MacBook Pros, marketers, Panda, Penguin, reality TV, SaaS, SEO, Social Business Recap, Social Media, social media business, social media personality, social networks, software