We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results.
Stories we wrote:
- Are social intranets the digital answer to the employee engagement question? - No matter what your business is, your employees are the foundation of your success. And if their basic need for human connection is met during their interactions on Twitter, Facebook and other popular forms of social media, it would be a mistake not to consider the benefits of social media for employee engagement.
- Tech Talk: Bose wave system III new in Canada - Young people today carry a significant amount of their music on their smartphones, and the flexibility of being able to play their own content on a really first class piece of equipment that looks great and stays out of the way is pretty compelling. No special software to install on anything, the Bluetooth connection takes about a minute, and you’re playing your tunes on a Bose.
- Your corporate marketing may need a little Kaizen - Content marketing on social media platforms requires a kind of methodical treatment. There are two ways to do content marketing, the way most companies do it and the right way. You pick.
Stories we read:
- 12 Horrible pieces of blogging advice - There is nothing more dangerous than a social media expert. For those who are new to blogging, be prepared to read a lot of advice from self-proclaimed experts whose only qualifications are that they’ve read a lot of advice from other self-proclaimed experts.
- What’s your daily social media routine? - “How much time do you need to spend on e-mail daily?” or “Does anyone question the time you spend on doing emails to get your job done?” Not! Well eventually social media should follow the same guidelines. However, in order to get started it might be good to create an approach, let’s call it a “social media routine”.
- 5 Things you didn’t know you could do on LinkedIn - LinkedIn isn’t just a digital destination for your resume; it’s a vibrant online hub offering all kinds of useful information, tools and functionality. Check out this list of five things you might not know you can do on LinkedIn.
That’s it for this week – tune in next Wednesday for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: Blogging, Bluetooth, Bose, Bose Wave Music System III, business, content marketing, corporate marketing, digital, employee engagement, engagement, intranets, Kaizen, LinkedIn, Social Business Recap, Social Media, social media business, social media routine