We dug deep into our Google Analytics reports and our click-through reports to determine which social media business stories you liked best in the last 30 days. Here are the results.
Stories we wrote:
- Digital media for social good – forever changing the way we give - In many ways digital media has made it impossible to ignore world events. We live in a world where we know almost immediately when a disaster strikes, no matter where it is in the world, and increasingly this has allowed us to band together to aid the people involved.
- Tech Talk: New Airport express one powerful little router - Anyone who has ever used an Airport Express will always want to have one around. If you choose to set the Airport Express up as your primary router, you’ll be able to take advantage of the dual band 802.11n technology that allows connectivity to the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. That’s a great feature if you have devices that can use either band – it makes the entire network work better.
- Screencast Saturdays: How to set up Pinterest - communicatto team member Mary shows you the basics of setting up an account on the photo/virtual shared scrapbook service Pinterest!
Stories we read:
- 12 Essential social media cheat sheets - Getting around a social media site is not always easy. For some users, it’s a matter of getting used to social media. For others, the issue is keeping up with constant updates and changes to features, privacy settings, and account specifications. This, of course, is why social media cheat sheets exist.
- 7 Easy steps to social media marketing success - Everyone knows that promoting your business on social media can extend your reach, gain visibility for your brand and build meaningful relationships with your customers. If done correctly, it can be a highly cost-effective way to market your company in the digital age.
- Finally, guidance on employer social-media policies - National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) reviewed social-media policies from several businesses that it claims run the risk of infringing on employees’ free speech and labor rights, then offered guidance for businesses going forward.
That’s it for this week – tune in next Wednesday for our weekly best of social business recap.
Tags: Airport Express, altruism, Apple, business, community investment, corporate social responsibility, digital marketing, digital media, hr, labor rights, legal, Marketing, network, NLRB, philanthropy, Pinterest, router, socia media marketing, Social Business Recap, social good, social media business, social media cheat sheets, social media policies, social media policy